Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stomach Flu A Week After Exposure Should I Take My Kids To A Birthday Party If Most Of The Kids Have Had Stomach Flu In The Last Week?

Should I take my kids to a birthday party if most of the kids have had stomach flu in the last week? - stomach flu a week after exposure

I have a boy 2 years and 8 weeks. We were invited to a birthday party, but the house, and many families have the stomach flu last week had. They are all getting better, but I'm obsessed with germs. Should I and if one is sick, sick, or is it better not to go alone and avoid the germs?

4 comments:

calypso3 said...

I did not take the risk. Your baby is still small. if they are successful, it is too small to help all types of antibiotics or a shot of symptoms. can (which a vaccine against influenza, where I have to live if you go to the doctor within 48 hours, reduce sick days in half.) bit sick babies is too dangerous.

AmberWh said...

I want to avoid that young children do not know know if they have more than that, I do not if it is causing germs can be persistent and it only captures a person now that could infect everyone. I say politely that you do not feel well enough to go there with children so young.

USAF wife # 2 due in june said...

You may have to answer for themselves. They have 8 weeks. It would be dangerous, are 8 weeks old. Excel, because they have no symptoms, does not mean that the virus is not carring over. You can care for up to 10-14 days.

Jessica said...

Care I want to avoid, because even if your 2 years old, was 8 months old and his home, the child can be collected from 2 years and given 8 months
I hope I helped

Post a Comment